piątek, 6 września 2013

black and white #1





The hour has come for black&white. These colors are eternal and always look good. During summer, while sun is shining on the sky, and it's really hot, we should pick more white pieces than black ones. As we move into fall, I suggest more black in b&w outfits. 



Dzisiaj przyszedł czas na biel i czerń, która sprawdza się w każdej okazji. Latem gdy słońce świeci na niebie i temperatura nieustannie rośnie, możemy pozwolić sobie na nieco więcej bieli w naszej codziennej garderobie.  Proporcje zmieniają się wraz ze zmianą pory roku, a więc w jesiennych stylizacjach black&white dominować powinna czerń.





blouse - Imperial
trousers - H&M
handbag, sandals - Aldo
sunglasses - TK Max

0 comments :

Prześlij komentarz

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.

About me:

Moje zdjęcie
I am 18-years old girl from Poland. Love life. I've also big dreams and I do my best to make it real.

Definition List

Ordered List

Theme Download

Sample Text

Copyright © Call me Pala | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com