wtorek, 3 września 2013

all about being hipster


Here I am! Girl with messy hair, wearing shoes with golden studs and black skinnies. I often choice this kind of clothes when I go to school. I prefer simply and clasic style. It sounds boring, isn't it? So I pick out some gold accents to stay wierd.. That's why my classmates call me "hipster".. but I don't mind:)


O to jestem! Nonszalancki kucyk, buty z kolcami, czarne rurki, duża torba. W tygodniu często wybieram podobne zestawy. Lubię ubrania o dosć prostych, klasycznych fasonach, ale z odrobiną złotych akcentów, które zabijają nudę i nadają charakteru całej stylizacji. Chyba nie muszę tłumaczyć dlaczego moi znajomi mówią na mnie 'hipster'... :)




tunic - Konttato
skinnies - Zara
Shoes - Eram / TK Max
My mother's handbag


1 komentarz :

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.

About me:

Moje zdjęcie
I am 18-years old girl from Poland. Love life. I've also big dreams and I do my best to make it real.

Definition List

Ordered List

Theme Download

Sample Text

Copyright © Call me Pala | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com